Ivy Tech Community College Apprenticeship Programs
Whether you are an employer looking for a skilled talent to add to your team or an aspiring apprentice looking to take their next step in their career, discover how Ivy Tech Community College can help you get started!
|Employers Start Here||Aspiring Apprentices Start Here|
|Building Trade Apprenticeships||Relevant Industry News|
Discover some of the many benefits of partnering with the Ivy Tech apprenticeship program. Build the skilled talent you need in-house while enjoying some of these benefits:
- 150% average return on employer investment
- 90% of apprentices are with the same employer 5 years after completion
- Customize your hiring process
- Attract teachable talent
- Customize training to your exact needs
- Lower recruiting cost
- Decrease employee turn-over
Click here to learn more!
Want the opportunity to get paid to go to college while getting the top-level experience an apprenticeship provides? Find out how you can get started and enjoy some of these other benefits:
- Potential for a $70,000 average annual salary when you complete the apprenticeship program
(Click here to see the median starting and 3-year salaries for previous Ivy Tech apprenticeship program participants.
- Classroom instruction ensure you learn the technical skills you need
- On the job learning
- Avoid College Debt
- Receive Related Technical Training in our labs & classrooms
- Earn a nationally recognized credential
- Our Career Specialist can assist you connect with employers
Click here to learn more or see below for information on how to apply today!
Learn More About Building Trade Apprenticeships
To learn more about other apprenticeship opportuntunties at Ivy Tech Community College click the button below!