We are Ivy Tech, Indiana’s Community College. We serve the people of our state through accessible and affordable world-class education and adaptive learning. We empower our students to achieve their career and transfer aspirations. We embrace our vision of economic transformation inspired by the education and earnings attainment of our citizens, the vitality of our workforce, and the prosperity of our unique and diverse communities.
Ivy Tech Community College students will earn 50,000 high-quality certifications, certificates, and degrees per year aligned with the needs of our workforce.
We affirm ethical and academic standards that guide personal and intellectual development through principles of honesty, integrity, and fairness. We foster engaging learning environments that employ leading technology and learning pathways that both challenge and support our students as they explore their potential. We stand with students facing challenges impacting their college and career aspirations by leveraging the resources and services of our college and our community partners.
We commit to the discovery of insight and understanding through research, analysis, and measures as we advance educational attainment and align our contributions to the future needs of employers, educational partners, and communities.
We cultivate intellectual and cultural diversity; promote the free, open, and civil exchange of ideas; and celebrate the uniqueness of students, employees, and communities.
We seek and support collaborative relationships with community, philanthropic, workforce, and educational partners as we strive to achieve our mission.
Trustworthy and Transparent
We practice honesty, courtesy, and civility, respecting all. We believe in a college community inspired by collegiality, collaboration, and open communication.
Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana is accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (312-263-0456). For additional information, visit www.ncahlc.org. The college has also earned other programmatic accreditations.
In addition, Ivy Tech is a member of the following organizations
- The American Association of Collegiate Registrars and Admissions Officers
- The American Association of Community Colleges
- The Association of Community College Trustees
- The National Association of College and University Business Officers
- The National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators
- The National Council on Student Development
- The Society for College and University Planning
- The American Council on Education (ACE)
- The Association of Governing Boards of Universities and Colleges (AGB)
- The Council for Higher Education Accreditation